You finally realized that your business can grow bigger than you ever thought. You are already harnessing the power of Amazon FBA or the simplicity of Shopify. You may even have a sales funnel feeding leads to your business. Something is missing though.
Here are 6 Signs You Should Invest In a Remote Team.
1. Your schedule is packed with repetitive tasks: Your business is growing, but you are working on the daily tasks so much that you have no time to refine your process, acquire new clients and plan for the future. It's easy to get caught up in the day-to-day operations and to forget that our job is to stir the ship, not to paddle. A virtual assistant can free up your time so you can work on your business; not in it.
2. You have no time for networking: No matter what industry you are in, you need to network. Allocating time to it may be hard though, especially if your schedule is completely booked. Not only virtual assistants can help you find potential connections anywhere in the world, but they can also save you the extra time you can use to do the actual networking.
3. You're not able/willing to master a skill: To be competitive, you need quality. Quality advertising, design, sales, content creation and business process. If you find yourself overwhelmed by a design software or an advertising platform you are using, ask yourself: "can I outsource this task to someone that can do it better than me?". If the answer is yes (most likely it is) then go ahead, outsource! Don't settle for mediocre quality.
4. You don't have management and leadership skills: If your business is growing, you may be worried because you never managed anyone before. Hiring a remote employee can help you transition from solopreneur to leader of a small team. Also, running remote teams requires excellent organizational skills, systems of accountability and consistency; all of which, once learned, will be useful forever.
5. Your company is not growing: If you have been struggling with keeping up with your current workload and you haven't made more sales, chances are it's time for a change! Sales are the lifeblood of your business. Hire a VA to create a sales funnel... or hire one to do your revolving tasks so that you can get out there and sell!
6. You have no free time: Overall, it's about your time. What do you want to do with it? Would you rather spend more time with your family and friends or working on every single detail of your business? You can always make more money, but you can't make your days longer. Be selective about what you put on your calendar! A remote assistant can free up your schedule for your next date, workout, or a night out with your family and friends.
If you want to know how to get started with creating your own remote team, how to manage it and what tools to use, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you with every step of the way!